Friday, August 1, 2008

Scarlet O'Selah

Well, our daughter finally grew some hair after 7 long months of not having much. I don't think people will think she is a boy now! HA! She thought her mom was a little weird for putting this on her head, but I am weird and she will find that out soon enough! Selah and I took a mini vacation to MN. It was 2 long days of driving and one weird Green Bay Packer hotel room, but otherwise it was great. Selah was a champ and LOVED seeing her cuzzies...that she has been asking for a sibling ever since we got home. I have told her that maybe we can find some friends. That Sunday we got back someone asked me to watch their 15 month old 3 days a week, so I think we are covered for awhile...whew! My body is still healing and that belly still looks like jelly so I am hoping for a little more time to recover:)
I got home to 90 degrees and 90% humidity so I decided that I needed a new do...good ol' Walmart helped out with that. I am still getting used to it, but it is better than putting my hair up in a ponytail everyday.
If you haven't gone to see Mamma Mia, I would say it's worth your money to go see it. If you want to sit back and laugh at Pierce Brosnin for his funny looking face while singing or the big surprise at the end, it's pretty worth it for a silly movie. I went to see it with my mom and sistas and it was awesome.
Selah has been the BEST baby ever....BUT now she is teething so she has been cranky and not sleeping well. We join the parents who are tired and struggling with getting their children to sleep at night, or even for a nap. If you have any remedies or anything that works for your kid, please send it my way. The next pictures will probably be of a nice BIG top tooth so look for those to come soon.
Also, I am going to try to sell a few things on Ebay so if anyone has advice about that, I could use some...thanks.
Posted by Picasa