Saturday, March 22, 2008

Well, Selah found a new friend! It's herself, but she doesn't know it yet. It's pretty cute, she gets up close to the mirror and just starts smiling and laughing at this cute girl that she hopes will stick around. I am not sure if that means Rodney and I need to start working on another one or if I should just find some friends with kids! Someday she will have to find some new friends, but in the meantime this helps Mommy get a lot done around the house.
The other picture is of Mommy and Selah! I just love taking pics with my little girl and this was too stinkin cute not to post. It was pretty funny because Oma and I took her to her first Easter Egg hunt. Those things are crazy if you have never been. They actually have different areas for age groups so children don't trample each other, I am sure they found that out the hard way. We gathered up four eggs because she really couldn't care either way. Unfortunately, we got Mommy's least favorite candy, Maltballs (sick). I will post some other pictures on the side of Oma's great idea. Let's put the 3 month old by the very large air-filled chick and see if she sits up by herself. Well, needless to say, after she fell underneath the chick's rear end, Oma decided to help her sit up, it was quite funny.


Posted by Picasa